How to update your report
Even the best Mystery Shoppers make mistakes when they are filling out the reports- it is very easy to forget to make a comment about a required item. If you do leave something out, you can count on our awesome proofreaders to catch it- they are really good at what they do! They will try to call you for updates, but if you can’t be reached by phone, they will send you an email. Here are a few tips to make updating your report easier!
Don’t you deserve a high-class dinner and night out?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could also be reimbursed in exchange for your feedback of the overall dining experience?
Mystery shop in November, pay off that Holiday debt
Even if you are not the type of person that spends extra money on your friends or family during December, you may find yourself caught in the spirit of the season and overspend. Come January, you may have amassed a big credit card bill. Just when you’re wondering how you will dig yourself out – surprise – your payment for your November shops for IntelliShop arrives!
Imagine the possibilities – you could mystery shop a car dealership in November to help pay off the Matchbox car you bought for your child, grandchild, niece, or nephew, or even the new car you bought for your spouse. You could mystery shop for a TV at a retail store, and have it help you pay off the flatscreen you bought yourself in December. Or, you could mystery shop a convenience store / gas station to help pay for all the gas you used in December sitting in Holiday traffic around the mall!
Head on over to the Job Board and pick up a few November shops!
Make Some Extra Cash for Christmas Shopping!
Are you looking for ways to make holiday shopping easier this season? Have you thought about picking up some shops during the month of October?!
IntelliShop pays our shoppers every sixty (60) days for the shops that they have completed successfully. Our shop payments go out on the 20th of every month!
If you want to make some extra cash in time for holiday season, October is the month to do it, since October shops will be paid on December 20th!
We have a variety of shops ranging from car service shops (having an oil change paid for can help lower your bills around the holidays), customer service evaluations at a variety of retail stores, and many other shops that are even available to do by phone!
You could pick up some shops and receive payment just in time for some last minute shopping, and you could even have certain items paid for! IntelliShop offers several shops that require you to purchase an item of YOUR CHOICE, and we will reimburse up to a certain amount.
Start planning your holiday shopping now, and let IntelliShop ease the stress of last minute shopping!
Please visit your Job Board and/or contact a Scheduler for available shops in your area. We still have a wide variety available!
A Guide to Shopping for IntelliShop
As a scheduler at IntelliShop, I'm always happy to hear when a mystery shopper is willing to take on a shop assignment. However, our schedulers don't just need any shoppers willing to give an assignment a try; we need shoppers that can do the shops correctly! With that in mind, I offer this short guide on the preparation shoppers should put in before heading out and performing a mystery shop.
1) Confirm the shop. Besides enabling the "Guidelines" link, confirming a shop serves as an extra assurance that you will perform the shop. If you haven't confirmed a shop, your scheduler will know that you have not yet read the guidelines and will likely become concerned that you either 1) aren't planning on performing the shop, or 2) will not perform the shop correctly.
2) Read the guidelines, even if you've read them before. Reading the guidelines for a shop is clearly the most important step in correctly performing a shop. This is the case even if you've performed the same shop before, or at a different location. IntelliShop and our clients are constantly working to improve our mystery shopping programs, and thus often alter the rules for a given shop and the forms you fill out. To make sure your shops are acceptable and eligible for a "10" score, you should always make sure you know the most current rules for the shop. If you have confirmed the shop but the guidelines link isn't working, try refreshing your browser.
3) Read the "Comments". For each shop on your Shop Log, you will also see a "Comments"; link. For many shops, it is very important that you read this section as well. For example, in many car dealership shops, you will find the particular car model you are assigned in the shop comments.
4) Read the survey/form before the shop. Most shoppers read the guidelines and comments before performing a shop, but do not look at the form/survey itself. Of course, it always helps to know the specific questions you'll be asked in advance. We suggest that you read over the survey itself via the "View/Submit"; link on your Shop Log before performing the shop. However, if you look at the survey in advance, do not submit or save the report! This may confuse your scheduler, as it makes it appear in our system that you have already performed the shop. If you have read the guidelines but the "View/Submit" link isn't working, try refreshing your browser.
5) Double-check the location's address. Many shoppers see a shop and think, "I know that place!"; However, it's always important to double check the shop address and write it down. The particular store/location may have more than one location in the town, or may have moved. If you want to be very thorough, you can Google the location as well to double check the address we have in our system. We do our best to keep our location records very accurate, but occasionally a business changes locations without us knowing.
6) Fill out the survey immediately after the shop. Even shoppers with the best memories may forget some key details over the course of 12 or 24 hours. The best shoppers fill out their surveys as soon as they get home from the shop, while the memories are fresh in their minds.
I hope this guide helps you perform great shops! Do you have anything you do to prepare for a shop that you think should be shared with other shoppers? Let us know by leaving a comment!